1. as in...grow some balls
2. find some courage
3. don't be scared; go for it.
You're sitting at a stop sign hoping to make a left, and the person in front of you is also attempting to make a left turn. However, this person in front of you is being very timid about reading traffic and making his move and you're increasingly pissed because he's missing oppertunities so you start screaming "Grow Some!"
1. as in... dont sip the haterade
2. dont start being a hater
You're at a party and you catch someone giving you a dirty look or talking crap about you. You would reply with "Don't sip." Basically you're saying, "Don't hate on me right now."
1. Facing reality in Greeley, CO
2. You attend the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO and go home for Christmas break. When you return the start the spring semester, you have to face greality.
3. Returning to the boredom and college work load in Greeley after having sweet vacation.
When people return from Christmas break, "Back in Greality" will be many peoples Facebook status.
Person A: "How was your summer?"
Person B: "Pretty sweet? But now its time to face greality. suck!"
A UNC student imitates Eminem for the talent show. He pulls out the song "Lose Yourself," but changes part of the lyrics to "...back to Greality oops there goes gravity."
1. a girl (or guy) is being super rude, arguementitive, spicy, kinda bitchy. However some sassy B's are funny and flirty so its not always negative.
2. short for "sassy bitch" but the phrase "sassy B" always gets more laughs.
3. A person's sassy B factor usually raises when they are drinking.
Sarah is drunk and is looking for her friend and it running around outside and wont listen to anyone who is trying to help her. When some one offers to help she tells them off and is being genuinely over dramatized bitch. I might lean over to my freind and say "She's being such a sassy B right now!"
1. someone who says something completely innappropriate.
2. the spouter of a ridiculously innapropriate comment. Used in a sarcastic way.
Person A: "Hey lets go put a bunch of corn dogs in that person's hot tub!"
Person B: "Whoa good one captain appropriate."
1. When two people were meant to be best freinds
2. When its destiny for two people to be best friends
You may tell a newly dating couple that its destiny for them to be together; thats its meant to be. When two people are meant to be best friends, instead of saying they're destiny, you would say that they are bestiny...They are bestinies. Person A: "Jamie and I are besties. We come from completely seperate worlds and backgrounds, but we're somehow best friends." Person B: "Oh you two are besties? No, yall are bestinies!"
Being so swoll
that others are jealous.
Im so buff that you're jealous...you're swellous. I think you're suffering from some jealousy...some swellousy.