One of the princesses in the Mario
games. She wears yellow with white accents, has brown hair, and has a country-style voice. She was voiced by Kate Flemming in Mario Tennis, and starting with Mario Party 3, she was voiced by Deanna Mustard.
A kick ass game on Gamecube! And it's one of the best!
Kid 1: Let's play SSBM
Kid 2: Sure. Which character you wanna pick?
1. typically made with flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, salt, butter, milk or cream, and sometimes eggs. After you mix and bake, put whipped cream, strawberries, and sugar.
2. Popular cartoon character started in 1980 as postcards, then toys, cartoons, food, etc. Returned in 1991, then 2002-present.
1. I want some strawberry shortcake!
2. I remember watching Strawberry Shortcake back in the 80's...
1. Leader of the Powerpuff Girls.
2. A flower.
3. A TV sitcom about the teenage redhead who has problem with her life. Lizzie McGuire stole the ideas from Blossom.
1. Hello. Blossom here!
2. The flower blossoms in spring.
3. That TV show, Blossom, was a very dumb show! Switch the channel, dawg!
1. a type of bomb, usually these red sticks looking thing
2. a term for "awesome"
1. Those aren't candles.. These are DYNAMITES!"
2. That Sentai series Dynaman was dynamite!
You kick someone in the gut, then you turn around, sit down, and slam someone's face onto your shoulder. Used by Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Stone Cold Steve Austin hits the Stone Cold Stunner!
Very popular outdoor game, but dangerous. Also known as Jarts. You hold it by the fin, and toss in into the hoops to score points. In Dec. 19, 1988, they are banned, because of the deaths of 3 children and over 5000 serious injuries.
CPSC urges you to destroy or trash the lawn darts, and use the rings from the larn dart game for the replacement pieces for the ring toss game, or something similar.