A spin-off of The Sims 2, except this one has modes (what the hell?) and an actual plot. Well, two plots.
The first plot is about this crackhead who lives with her aunt and tries to get laid with some dude she thinks is sooo hot. But hes engaged and she already had sex with another guy.
The second plot is about some guy who can't figure out Weither or not some girls actually love him for him or his money.
Nobody cares about the sims life stories, but here goes nothing...
Hey everybody, my name is Riley Harlow! Yesterday, I had sex with a guy who isn't even my boyfriend. And today, Im going to try to have sex with another guy, who is actually supposed to get married to another girl! I lost 5 jobs, and I am living with my auntie because I got evicted and I can't live with my parents because they disowned me. Oh well....
1. People who steal attention from the teacher (who hates you anyway) so that they can ask unrelated questions and be idiots.
2. Idiots your age or around your age who enjoy annoying, molesting, insulting etc. the teacher
3. Crap that knows how to talk for some reason
"Ask the teacher how babies are made and see what she says! soooo funny!"
"Brb sexually harassing my teacher"
"Hows about we have a threesome
"I don't understand why I got in trouble for raping
"Have you ever had group sex with classmates
"Classmates can be really annoying!"
The most retarded show in the history of shows, is actually a show within a show called Sonny with a chance
. Its about this dickhead named McKenzie and his whore of a girlfriend Chloe, and the fact that their love is "forbidden" probably because he is her fucking brother
Alice: Lets watch McKenzie falls!
Annie: Falls! *poors water on Alice*
Family by adoption. These people manage to be your "family" and "related" without sharing your dna.
My Adoptive Family is my REAL family. Im not going back to my stupid bio-parents.
1. When a child is adopted, EVERYONE has problems. The adoptee, the birthfamily, and...believe it or not, the adoptive family. The adoptive family is happy about adopting, don't get me wrong. But when you have "BABY STEALER!" and "YOUR NOT MY REAL PARENTS!" thrown in your face all day, you wonder why you didn't just try for a biological offspring.
2. Developing pregnancy symptoms when you are waiting for your adoptive child to come to your house. This is actually quite rare, and is not directly caused by adopting. If your desicsion to adopt is supported by friends and relitaves of the baby, you will probably not get it. This is actually caused by the stress of dealing with anti-adoption freaks
and feeling like you arent a worthy parent because you didn't give birth to the child you are going to raise.
Sally: Everyone suffers from adoption exept the adoptive family, because they have NO PROBLEMS while the other two triads are suffering.
Sue: Shut up. You don't know how it feels to get called a baby stealer and a fake mom all day.
Sally: So you deserve to feal bad, baby stealer.
2. Adoptive sympathy is no pleasent experience. But its worth adopting a child.
3. Adoptive parents need to say bye to their reputation and say hello to "fake" parenting.
A female who doesn't share BOTH her parents with another girl. If a girl has only brothers, shes an only daughter.
If her mom has a baby girl with her step-dad, she is her dad's only daughter but not her mom's only daughter. If her dad has a baby girl with her step-mom AND her mom has a baby girl with her step-dad, she is not an only daughter.
I am not an only child, but I am an only daughter. I have 2 little brothers.
A female hillbilly who is still a hillbilly even though she is totally elegant and fashionable. But other than that, they have all of the other hillbilly characteristics.
Annie is such a hillmilly