means of solving all criminal cases, no other police work is required.
1)Grissom solved the case and asked Caruso to guess how he did it. "Not DNA again!" He bellowed.
1. deoxiribosenucleic acid.
2. National Dyslexic Association.
1. All living things are determined by their DNA
2. I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.
The correct spelling of the abbreviated molecule: Deoxyribonucleic Acid.
One double stranded molecule of DNA in its natural state is called a chromosome.
Humans have 46 DNA molecules, called chromosomes, in each cell of the body.
To leave your mark on an area or thing by either tagging, spitting, pissing etc.
hey yo let's DNA dat steezy wall near the dockyard.
Daddy Not Available.
Lady: Isn't he cute. Who's his dad?
Mother: Daddy Not Available.
Do not abbreviate.
bob:the cops found my dna on the package
1. The molecule being painstakingly sequenced during the Human Genome Project. This molecule contains all the instructions necessary to program an entire human being, starting from a single cell.
2. The abbreviation for "deoxyribonucleic acid," or "deoxyribose nucleic acid", the deabbreviations of which are misspelt by pretty much anyone who isn't a scientist, a science teacher, or a nerdy student obsessed with science (I'm in the latter category).
3. "Data Not Available" - This is used to duck questions in a "funny" way, especially by the people who don't pay attention in class, but want to sound smart(er than they really are?).
Science Teacher: What is DNA?
Student: Data Not Available.
Science Teacher: You have to pay attention in class, then.
Later that day...
Mother: How do you spell the de-abbreviation of "DNA"?
Student: dioxiribonuicliec acid
Mother: And you are thinking of majoring in molecular biology in college?
Student: What's with the frequent mentioning of the word "DNA" all of a sudden?