1) A guild in the World of Warcraft that means "We Kill and Die Forever in game." It is an Alliance Guild. Horde can't join it sorry :(.
2) It has 3-4 other copycats the one I am defining is the one on the Bronzebeard Realm.
3) Created by Adathor of the Bronzebeard Realm.
4) A sanctuary away from the pressures away from keeping up with the latest and greatest gear and instead has fun socializing and meeting their goals at their own pace.
5) A guild that is the only one known to the Bronzebeard Realm to have attempted to Launch Lunar Fireworks in game once a day for 8 days in observation of Hanukkah and is famous for partying with Sulfuron Slammer the In game Alcohol that lights your foot on fire and two of them when consumed within seconds of each other will get you smashed.
1) Adathor: (Sings) We are Infinite Death! We Kill and Die Forever! From the Great Seas to the Twisting Nether we will kill our foes together!
Random Horde Player Orcish
: Can I join?
: Sorry I can't understand what you said due to the in game language barrier.
2) Adathor: Hey guild did you hear about the copycats on WowArmory.com? Even though I am a little annoyed by it there is a part of me that is flattered and feels our guild is well named if people will copy it.
Guild Member: Yeah a copycat reflects well on your choice in guild names.
3) Adathor: I am so proud of the guild name I chose and all who inhabit it.
Unamused WOW Gamer: Good for you.
4) Leveling Gamer: Woohoo I just hit the level cap! Now time to enjoy helping others get to where I am and maybe Pwn a few hordes in bgs just for the heck of it.
5) Random World of Warcraft Gamer 1: hey did you see that party last night?
Random World of Warcraft Gamer 2:Yeah it was tight they had sulfuron slammer and festive fireworks. It couldn't have been cheap.
To take control of a object by picking it up with one hand using all 5 fingers and as a result an "O" is made with both sides of your hand.
1) Adam:That toy train is going to crash into a wall.
John: Deploy the O-5-O!
2) * An adult picks up a kid's toy car.*
Kid: Hey I was playing with that!!
Adult: sorry but the O-5-O says you should stop.
1) Saying god damn it only to find out whatever you thought wasn't going to work out worked out or you ended up somewhere or in some circumstance that was better than you had planned.
Adam: ugh god
damn it I so wanted to go to Sonic
for my birthday lunch!
- Drives to a shopping center to find a Cheesecake Factory-
Adam: what was I so mad for? The Cheesecake Factory
is Better than what I had planned!
Friend: you just had a premature god damn it moment.
Adam: -prays- sorry god I spoke too soon!
1) The Hebrew word for Shit when written in english characters.
Oh Harah! I really messed up this time.
1) a Human Paladin who maintains the level Cap and runs a guild for world of warcraft players to mingle and have a good time while doing their best to meet their individual goals together.
2) A Paladin in Shining Armor who supposedly saves fair maidens like a knight in shining armor.
3) A paladin who's wife died giving birth to the maximum characters possible on a given realm and whom didn't share his passion for paladinism. As for his sons of other races he got drunk in different Alliance cities.
4) Derives from the words Adam and Thor.
1) Random world of warcraft Player 1: Did you hear about that Human paladin Adathor?
Random World of Warcraft Player 2: Oh you mean that paladin who has terrible gear but is really cool and helpful to all? Yeah I am in his guild. They are a very nice community where the game is actually fun :D.
2) Adathor: Fear naught Fair Maiden I have come to rescue you!
Female World of Warcraft Gamer: ugh how chivilrious and medeval.
3) Adathor:(Sitting holding his head up with one hand)
Concerned Guild Member who likes to Roleplay: Whats wrong Adathor?
Adathor: Nothing, just thinking about how my wife might be doing in the heavens and what my kids who all chose different lifestyles are doing.
4) Instead of Agathor or Adam or Thor we got Adathor!