A part of the US military that uses acronyms and knows how to spell, unlike their USMC brothers that think ARMY is an acronym for "ain't ready to be marines yet". When I tried it was ARTBMY. US ARMY actually means "Uncle Sam Ass Raped Me Yesterday"
- Have fought in every war for our nation, not guarded unruly sailors.
- Are capable of thinking, at least the Airborne, SF, Rangers. A very dangerous weapon indeed! The Marines react, which has its place.
- Are not a branch of the Navy
- The ARMY gives awards for "being"
- Wears black berets like Saddam Hussein did
- Gets things done without a cheerleader type PR... you know who does. The ARMY hires shitty advertising agencies.
- Admits to its mistakes
It's a War when the Army gets involved.