Top definition
A word that occurs if you type a circle on an english keyboard. The german translation would be: qwertzuioplmnbvcxya with y and z changed. Ususally happens if a human being is bored.
Oh. I'm bored. I'll type qwertyuioplmnbvcxza
by Pseudo187 December 09, 2013
Get the mug
Get a qwertyuioplmnbvcxza mug for your buddy Bob.