The functional "vag" that was surgically created for a formally male transexual.
For those going from female to male the word would be Frankenpole.
So, umm how do they "do it" after all that trouble turning into a woman and all.

Dude, they make 'em a frankenhole that'll work sort of like a real one.
by Just another Joe January 10, 2012
Get the mug
Get a Frankenhole mug for your sister Riley.