Top definition
The technical term for two doozangs crossed with a zangdoo. Named after the pioneer/explorer Fred Flooftdooft (1876-1942), whose greatest achievement was the addition of the word shloogamahoof to the English lexicon.
Have you managed to put the flooftdooft back in its box?
by Googles January 21, 2004
Get the mug
Get a flooftdooft mug for your friend Helena.