Top definition
When a girl masturbates a guy by rubbing her hand over his penis rather than actually grabbing it it's called "buffin' the bishop"
Judy didn't want me to ejaculate too quickly, so she started "buffin' the bishop" so it would take longer.
by Kim Gregory September 07, 2007
Get the mug
Get a buffin' the bishop mug for your cousin Jovana.