Top definition
Pootman is a word to describe a male with a small penis who over compensates by acting insanely confident. This confidence is all just a facade and there the all talk no game type. Normally they exgerated there skills greatly and act like a dick 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent of the time they are sleeping alone.
Hey stay away from that dude he’s kinda a pootman.
by lil Bumpis 20 May 29, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Pootman mug for your Uncle Trump.