Top definition
For men: a thirsty call for noods. Like a baboon makes its butt more red to attract a mate. The Kik male uses “PM open” in their username and usually a torso to try and lure women in for the noodles.
For women: a risky move on Kik. 83% of women with “PM open” are actually males (see above) which make the other 17% just wanting some deep.
His username said PM open hoping someone would slide.
by Deepration July 21, 2021
Get the merch
Get the PM open neck gaiter and mug.