An area where multiple Fibonacci levels plotted from different trends/timeframes are in close proximity to one another when charting an equity or index.
There is fib confluence here on my chart - The stock should have strong support at this level.

Of note: The word convergence is often used by noobs and Canadians when in fact they mean to say Confluence
by MavMoney December 14, 2018
Get the Fib Confluence mug.