Top definition
The term used to describe when one is extremely irritated by the lack of correct Australian Grammar and English used in a sentence. Particularly when words such as "this" are replaced by letters such as "dis". People who write like this are often referred to as uneducated idiots.
Often seen on social networking sites: Jimmy thought spelling like dis was cool. He was wrong. So I told him FKUHGUKHFGKUHG.
by GrammarNaziAus January 07, 2013
Get the mug
Get a FKUHGUKHFGKUHG mug for your mate Vivek.