Top definition
a school or home of educational purposes. But no one learns anything. Houses students that party, get drunk, and smoke weed all the time. the students are known to be total bad asses, home to bitches, and you just don't want to get on their bad side. Most of the boys at the school are attractive, if their not, their probably creepers. and the girls are also very attractive, and make up 90% of the bad assness of the school. the other 10% are the football players. and they are who you "seriously" don't want to mess with. and if you go to Magnolia JH you best not be getting on the bears turf.
"Wow, those kids must go to Bear Branch because they look like they could kick my ass?"
by thebitchwhocankickyourasshoe January 09, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Bear Branch mug for your Facebook friend Trump.