Top definition
A Batman Fan. Harry Potter fans are called Potterheads and Twiliight fans are called Twihards. Similarly Batman fans are called Batgeeks.
Guy 1: Dude, how come you know everything about Batman?

Guy 2: I read Batman comics and I'm a Batgeek.
by saintofdegeneration November 22, 2013
Get the mug
Get a Batgeek mug for your Uncle Manley.
buy the domain for your cat site