1. Words that do not have meaning when they should.
3. Adj; Someone who does not make any sense
1. The president is not making any sense with all that jibber-joo.
2. What's with all this jibber-joo you're telling me?
3. He is such a jibber-joo saying the earth will end tomorrow.
SFA is a clan of young people who have come together across the USA in the last year. Clans are unlike cults, in that they do not orbit around a religious icon or idea. Clans do not worship any dieties together, though members of clans may retain their own beliefs. Modern day clans share a common purpose with the clans of old days in Japan. They are groups, like gangs, put together for protection and friendship.
SFA was recently put on the police watch list as the clan seems to grow to an exuberant size, but have yet not conducted any illegal activity. Investigators believe SFA stands for "Secret Fallon Association."
1.The gang in Newyork came together to be a part of a watch your back, you watch mine organization.
2. Sfa came together so youth could come together in a similiar organization.