1 definition by WordNerd1234

Top Definition
The red squiggle under misspelled words. Most commonly seen in Microsoft Word and modern internet browsers.
Person 1: "How do you spell obsequious?"

Person 2: "I don't know. There's a squaggle under the word. Just right-click it for the correct spelling."
by WordNerd1234 March 28, 2013

Mug icon
Buy a Squaggle mug!