1. A person employed by a bank, esp. as an executive or other official.
2. A morally deficient member of the bourgeoisie who will recklessly sacrifice others well being for personal gain.
1. A buffoon who will create a situation in which his/her social connections are needed to bring about a response that is favorable to them.
1. The banker told me my house could not be used as collateral for my son’s tuition because he had crashed the housing market.
2. That jerk was acting like a banker! He called my girl fat, took a swing at me and then when I went to fight back he and his cronies beat me up.
3. That banker F*&K is waiting outside for me with 20 of his homies!