1) A color (mix between blue and yellow). V. To turn mentioned color, to green.
2) Environmentally friendly. (Also, to belong to the American Green Party, which supports the environment.)
3) Inexperienced, untried, new, fresh.
4) Area of a golf course on which putting is done and where the hole is located; a park.
5) Money, particularly the American dollar.
1) Grass is green. V. The grass is greening in the springtime.
2) Recycling is green. (Jim is green; he supports the Green Party.)
3) The freshmen are always so green; you can trick them like that!
4) Woods made it onto the green in one stroke, only to take three strokes putting before he made it into the hole.
5) I'm out of green, so I can't go out till I get paid next Friday.
6) Charlie smoked a lot of green back then.