(1) A gamer's way of saying please.
(2) However, when one moves up the 1337
cool ladder then begin to use plox in a bigger variety of meanings. It becomes substitutable for any noun, verb, or adjective as long as you assume the opposite person can follow your train of logic and understand that which plox is substituting.
(3) Plox can also be used to describe a certain situation, or to imply special circumstances.
(4) Used to change normal insult names to the next level by adding plox. Har to accomplish unless you use one word add-ons'
(5) the suffix -erz on the end of plox can be used to create a playful mood in conversation between gamers and can be used as an exclamation when a gamer is either in a tough situation or is has accomplished something amazing. Usually coupled with an add on word.
In many of the following occasions (2, 3, 4 and 5) words can be attached to the beginning or end of plox(usually end) in order to convey the meaning or substitution of plox easier.
Important!: Plox may be added onto the end of random words in order to make conversation between gamers even scrubbier then normal.