1. A variant of omg which means "oh my god". It first originated as an rare typo when someone says "OMG" in caps and presses the left shift key rather then the right and accidentally hits the near by Z.
It was picked up and used as a humorous way of saying omg and making fun of internet slang in general do to its funny pronunciation of "Zoh-my-God!".
Like ZOMG ashley guess what!!1
Nerd as an insult means "you are smarter then me and that makes me feel inferior so I must cover up my inadequacy by making fun of you".
Billy Joe Bob teh Lumber Jack: How do you know all that?? NERD!!!
Translation: How do you know all that?? You are smarter then me and that makes me feel inferior so I must cover up my inadequacy by making fun of you!!!
1. A word describing a subgenre of emotional punk rock
2. A fashion categorized by dark, tight, more feminine and slightly nerdy clothing characterized by band shirts related to definition one, tight pants, scarfs, and thick rimmed glasses and sweater vests incorporated possibly due to Rivers Cuomo's clothing style.
3. I derogatory term used by insecure guys who think that showing your emotions or having a little wetness on your face automatically makes you menstruate daily and cram tampons up your ass.
1. I was listening to Hawthorne Heights last night, and Saying Sorry is such a deep, great song.
2. Those tight pants are so emo
3. Leik ZOMG their wuz this ghey em0 fag yesterday I saw while I wuz ch0pping w00d like a burly manly man lumb3r jak and he wuz waring tite pants and yah, I am n0t gay plz don't think of me as ghey