Role playing may refer to;
1) The act of dressing up as part of a sexual relationship.
2) Online games, eg World Of Warcraft
, as in an MMORPG
game, in which a person controls the actions of an on-screen character.
3) Using social networking sites, eg Bebo
to act out actions of a character either canon
/etc) or non-canon
(original characters made up by the roleplayer
Commonly associated with "geeks
" and "nerds
Commonly shortened to RP
1) Judy dressed up as a naughty school girl last night, it just got be so damn horny!
2) "My level 6 Orc pwned your measly elf!"
"It's only Role Playing dude...." o.O
3) ~The girl crept into the bar, her golden eyes flicking about at the people currently occupying the premises. She blinked, then grinned, straightening and throwing a giant water balloon at some randomers head, roflmfao-ing on the floor.~