1. Beauty is a glow that issues forth from a person and attracts people. It's an internal aura that issues forth from one's soul and captivates its audience. Is generally more of a natural thing, not to be accomplished through fake methods such as tanning booths, make-up, and all other Barbie-methods.
2. Can be purely physical and directed towards something specific.
3. A beautiful person is not only attractive physically, but mentally, emotionally, and within the soul. It is a great compliment to be called "beautiful."
1. He saw her in the crowd and she was beautiful--he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.
2. Matt has beautiful hands.
3. Mary is a beautiful person; quite frankly I'm intimidated by her.