1) Smoking marijuana, called "Chief" because of the peace pipe.
2) To "Chief" something in a friendly manner is to take ownership of something that isn't yours, but doesn't harm anyone.
3) To own
someone/something, usually related with the above definition.
4) To "Chief" something in a negative manner is to take ownership of something that isnt yours, but usually annoys someone. (UK slang)
5) To sarcastically call someone a superior.
1) Chief, *First hit*
2) Taking alot of hits when you're passing a pipe/bong/hooka hose/etc.
3) Chiefing someone in a game, or Chiefing the bowl
4) Jaunt chiefed my telly!
5) "Hey dad can you buy me ______"
"Alright chief, why don't you go pull $____ out of your ass."