2. Someone with an overinflated sense of self worth, who also thinks he's WAY smarter than you.
3. Someone who wants to get rich at your expense.
4. Someone who doesn't give a crap about your privacy.
1.)to steal an unwritten idea and use it as your own for resepect, money, or something not related to school.
–verb (used with object)
1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: A pickpocket zuckerberg'd his watch.
2. to appropriate (ideas, credit, words, etc.) without right or acknowledgment.
3. to take, get, or win insidiously, surreptitiously, subtly, or by chance: He zuckerberg'd my girlfriend.
4. to move, bring, convey, or put secretly or quietly; smuggle (usually fol. by away, from, in, into, etc.)
–verb (used without object)
to commit or practice theft.
to move, go, or come secretly, quietly, or unobserved
Informal . an act of stealing; theft.
Origin: Based on Mark Zuckerberg, the owner of Facebook social network and his shady business practices. Termed coined 1/19/11 by DCC & JG
Related Forms: zukerberg-able, zuckerberg-ing, zuckerberg'd, zuckerberg-ization
This contract should prevent any zuckerbergization in this business transaction.
Don't try to zuckerberg me.