Pronunciation: Zoh My Fawking Gawd
Origin: "Zomfg" originated in 14th century Persia during an assault on modern-day Iran. The "Dishpuhkt Clan" or the "Nasal Ingesters of Sand Clan" attacked a military outpost run by army leader Mahmoud Al-Hafez Mohammed. The military outpost held the nation's stock of falafel, so it was guarded heavily. When the Dishpukt clan invaded, Mahmoud scribbled down on a piece of paper,"zomfg need backup jeezuz", a request that was never fulfilled.
Modern day usage: 1. Used by adolescent-teenage females in common text messaging to describe a despondent situation.
2. Used in the popular videogame "Counter Strike" when requesting backup from your team after having been viciously mutilated by the opposing team.
3. Used in modern-day Kyrgyzstan as a codeword for the phrase,"Requesting backup".
2. JEZUS FKN KRYST WEAR DA FUCK IZ MY TEAM?!!!?!(%^#&#*&%
3. We have a 10-23 situation here a the local watering hole, zomfg for any units in the vicinity.
1. ACCEDENTLY- Your obviously on the computer too much and its late so your typing fast and go to type OMFG as you express how your flipping out over the internet, and accedently hit the "Z" + shift button
2. LITERALY- Its Oh My Fucking God but sence omg is boring u spice it up w/ a little z, yes to say Zoh My Fucking God! is but to sound more delightfuly amusing.
3. RANDOMLY- Ok you know how u say it like Z-O-M-F-G by each letter, well, your walking down the road and nothings happening and all the suddon your stupid asian friend drops to his knees screaming for no reason like someone died (literaly pronouncing ZOMFG like its a word (not by each individual letter) but with sylables) and so it sounds catchy and you start saying it because no one else dose. Its really pointless and it kind of makes people think for a seccond, which distracts them.
ME: yeah i didnt do anything to day wat about you?
YOU: well... um... nm
ME: ZOMFG!!! WAIT YEAH! i saw a hot chick in the store!
YOU: ok... yeah...
ME: yeah? um wat dose zomfg it was an accedent :P
YOU: ZOMFG!!! i like it!
2. LITERALY- ZOMFG! your... gay?!?! *gasp*
ME: i am so bored
YOU: i know me two
YOU: WTF who sighs that loud?
ME: what are you, **ZOMFG!!!**, talking about? i didnt sight that loud!
YOU: HOLY SHIT!!! HEART ATTACK ON A BUN, MAN... i hate you...
It is now so popular that ppl will type ZOMG on purpose for the 1337 factor :)
Daniel: yer man .. pwned it
Fred: *spotting a zombie* "ZOMFG!"
Ted: "Where is my freaking shotgun when I need it?!"
Jade: "Run for your fucking lives!" *screaming and running*
Ex. 2: Used as a expression:
Fred: "Zomfg! Check out that monster truck!"
Ted: "Wow, that's cool!"
Jade: "I think it's kinda scary ..."