Jamaican slang for youth,young person or child.
she have a yute fi me.
plural for young adults.
"The two yutes in question." - My Cousin Vinny
another word for mates,friends,fellow men
"my yutes mean everythink to me"
A slang term for obsessive YouTube enthusiasts, especially youths.
Stefan and his friends are such Yutes. They'd rather spend all day watching videos on YouTube instead of doing homework.
Yute is the Spanish name for Jute
, a coarse vegetable or bast fiber traditionally used to make Burlap
and Gunny Bags
. The major species of Jute
are Corchorus capsularis and Corchorus olitorius.
Names of Jute
in other languages:
1. Chinese, Japanese, Korean = Huangma (Yellow Hemp)
2. Italian = Iuta, Juta, Corcoro
3. Russian & Allied Languages = Dzhut
4. Arabic & Allied Languages = Lif Khysha (Burlap Fiber)
5. German = Jutefaser
6. French = Chanvre du Bengale (Bengal Hemp)
Sacos de Yute (Jute Sacks)
To be so cute there is no other word but yutes
My chihuahua just licked my face. freakin' yutes