1. Greek word for hospitality
2. the genetic effect or influence of pollen on endosperm of hybrid plants.
3. A town in SW Ohio founded in 1814
4. A female given name. (which also happens to be my real name)
self explanitory...if not too bad
crazy, clumsy, loved, blonde
, happy person, laidback
, fights back, laughs it out, short and curvy, blue eyes (most likely), animal friendly, people friendly, LEGEND
That Girl Is Such A Xenia, she just fell down the stairs and is laughing about it!
a nice girl who just loves everyone!
kid: sawp xenia?
xenia: hey kid ily!
Xe-ni-a, /sen-nyah/, /zen-yah/
-a female given name
1. n: is a name given to beautiful creature made by the creator (a human being) esp. a woman, who is exceptionally attractive, ethical-spontaneous-impulsive minded, understanding, witty and smart.
2. n. (a sister of the greek goddess LEIE) is the greek concept of hospitality, or generosity, and courtesy shown to those who are far from home. syn: guest-friendship, kind-hearted, ideal, socialite.
3. n. the influence or effect of genes introduced by pollen esp. on endosperm and embryo development; as a seed or a fruit.
1. I will name her xenia, because she is my daughter and she will be whom xenia is.
2. Persona non-grata is a violation of xenia.
3. Xenia effect is the enrichment or fecundation of X and Y chromosomes.
Hospitality, Nice, Hospitable
Dat grl is just lyke xenia
Present given by a stranger.
'wtf who left this xenium'
'idk some queer i bet'