Miranda dawe : i wish
Me : baby your so amazing, i really find you flawless honey :)
2. legally sound
3. having no discernible blemishes or shortcomings
4. a love that knows no bounds, that will transcend everything
2. The prosecution had a flawless case.
3. Flawless beauty
4. Squishy and the Bee share a flawless love.
chatty and social and make ourselves flawless
Person A) I'm stuck on 3 down. The clue is "synonym of cunt"
Person B) Easy, it's "flawless"
Also used when gay men simply want to convey this attitude toward someone or something for encouragement or to think positively about something.
2. A baggie filled with M&M's AND ADVIL?!!! Flawless!
3. That picture of us in the back of your Bentley wearing formal gowns holding your pug dog wearing sunglasses---FLAWLESS!
4. The lobby of this new Vegas casino is flawless!
5. Whitney's voice is flawless.
6. Granny, this cherry pie is flawless!
7. How was your debutante ball? "Well, the train of my dress caught on fire while I was making my entrance and I didn't realize it till my hair caught on fire--but I have to admit, all in all honey---it was FLAWLESS!!