And by the way, his name is Logan.
2) A (completely hypothetical) mascot for the University of Michigan. Hypothetical in the sense that no pictures/costumes of this mascot exist and are currently used.
3) A member of "X-men" with sharp steel blades coming from the knuckles on both hands.
2) scUM student: Isn't our mascot that corn and blue 'M?'
3) Ah Shit! Wolverine's here!
To lose all control over oneself that allows one's primal instincts to reign free....
Any amount of physically severe destruction released in short bursts of anger....
1. The preeminent badass of the Marvel Universe. A 5'3" hair covered Canadian mutant, whose trade mark adamantium skeleton and razor sharp claws are the stuff of legend. He is so gnarly that he's spent the last century perpetually kicking ass in the early morning and taking names in the afternoon and coming back for supper to kick ass again.
Wolverine: Rowra! (slash slash slash off screen)
Jean: Wolverine, what are you doing?
Wolverine: Tell Cyclops I made his jeep...a convertible.
Cyclops: We're going to save the Juggernauts sorry life. Don't bother telling me you don't like it.
Wolverine: *lets out claws* I don't like it.
Wolverine (to Sabretooth): "you always liked picking on people smaller than you! Well I'm smaller! Try picking ON ME RARARWA"
Wolverine: Cyclops I got something to say to you!
Cyclops: I don't wan-(punched in the gut)
Wolverine: Next time I won't be so nice.
Gambit: Ah! (scared by sentinel head)
Wolverine: Usually it takes a whole sentinel to scare most people.
Wolverine (to Sabretooth) "Grow that back"
(cuts off Sabretooth's balls)
Wolverine: Hey TIN MAN (to sentinel) I'm sending you back to OZ! *lets claws out*