Generally used to refer to the avant-garde sort, they who prefer customs or practices which are not too common in the general or normal
population. Has often been misused to denote free thinkers and philosophers, who are in fact superior to the normal
Hey, fool, why you reading the Bible, that's so damn weird!
reply: Just because I have an IQ of 196 sir does not make me weird. I may read the Bible whether or not you want me to.
1. adj u would call someone who is strange
2. (better definition) horny/kinky
1. My girlfriend called me weird :(
2. My girlfriend called me weird ;)
1) Out of the ordinary
Eric says I listen to weird music. Did he mean it as a compliment or as an insult?
Hey Mike, if Eric heard the Seven Mary Three
song "Times Like These", he'd think you listen to weirder music than he said about me.
A word you have to look up cuz your mom is coming into your room and there's swears all over the screen.
"Oh crap, here comes Mom!" (panics)
Someone who is excessively amazing
Psshhhh, that girl's so weird that shes frickin amazing!
out of the ordinary
unusual but in a good way
person1- how are you?
person1- you are soo weird.
First off noone can really say something is weird because one's own personal definition of weird could be totally different from someone elses. Someone who is called "weird" by their peers in one place might be called a conformist somewhere else so really the terms "weird" and "normal" are nothing more then words to describe someone or something different from themselves.
1. Prep: " OMG that girl is such a weird goth. maybe if she dressed normal she would actually get a boyfriend whos not selling drugs.
2. Goth: "Holy s**t that b***h is so f****n weird. wat a conformist!! i wanna f****n kill her!!