look up any word, like bae:
an unintentional and characteristically annoying displacement of the penis through the underpants fly. this usually occurs with boxers but may also occur with well-worn jockey's.
john:" my dick is chafed."
bob: what happened? juiceless sex?"
john: "no. my old and trusted undies are sagging and i got a weaselpop."
by magunda August 16, 2013
0 0