2. An inconsiderate, unlikeable person who irrates and pisses off anyone they come in contact with.
3. An individual who prefers to keep their hygiene products in a freezer, i.e. toothpaste, body wash, shampoo.. etc.
Roger: Yeah I know man, I must have been real drunk because I waltzed all over my bed and chair.
2. Jim: Who the fuck is that new kid that thinks he can say and do whatever the fuck he wants?
Jeff: Your telling me man, nobody likes that mother fucker, what a waltz.
3. Corey: Jason, why does that kid put all of his hygeine shit in the freezer?
Jason: Oh hes a waltz, he thinks that it makes the products more effective.
to Waltz - verb
1. A dance.
A type of ballroom dance, performed in closed position.
Is usually a slow dance, though some types can be performed to faster paced music.
Characterized by gliding movements.
This dance is very old and pre-dates the 1600's
If you perform the Waltz with your partner (or friend) then one of the following is likely to be the case:
- You are of high class
- You are extremely rich
- You and your partner are very much in love
- You and your friend are making other people jealous
- If you are a woman; You are dancing with a gentleman
- If you are a man; You are dancing with a lady
2. A form of music
3. In alternate verb form, to walk around the place as if you own it (bonus points if you do actually own it).
People will think you are a prick if you do this, which is all the more reason to do it.
2. The following songs are 20th Century Waltzes:
- Friends and Lovers (Both to Each Other)
- At This Moment
- Three Times a Lady
- Take It to the Limit
- Time in a Bottle
Look em up
A: Look at that fucking cunt Waltzing around like he owns the place!
B: What a twat, sucks even more how he does actually own this place!
A&B continue to be pissed off for hours on end.
(A) your arrival was unannounced/unexpected, and so those present were not prepared to conveniently receive or assist you, or
(B) you lack or did not bestir yourself to obtain the usually-expected experience, paperwork, preparations, credential-references, etc. for your requests to be reasonably fulfilled. or
(C) you have behaved/performed poorly in the past regarding matters similar to what you presently have in mind, and so your would-be providers are none too confident or eager to fulfill your requests.
Oil prospector (casually): "Could have been worse."
Bank loan officer (raising his eyebrows in annoyance): "And then two years ago we loaned you three million dollars to drill for oil, and you came up with nuthin' but dry holes that time, too!"
Oil prospector (shrugging): "Could have been worse."
Bank loan officer (giving a snort under his breath and beginning to twitch angrily): "And then last year we loaned you TEN million dollars to do more prospecting, and you STILL couldn't find any oil!"
Oil prospector (still as sunny and flippant as ever): "Could have been worse."
Bank loan officer (finally blowing his stack): "Why do you keep saying 'it could have been worse'?! We've lost nearly FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS through you!"
Oil prospector (smugly): "Could have been my money."