1. To favor the Republican party.
2. To hold an opinion with which one agrees.
1. I'm so sick of MSNBC portraying Democrats favorably, they are so biased! That's why I love Fox News, because they are unbiased and all they do is show the truth that Republicans are better than Democrats.
Jim: I think the Iraq war may have been a bad idea...
Tom: You are so biased! Why do you hate America?
Jim: Just kidding! I think Obama is worse than Hitler!
Tom: Thank god, you are unbiased after all!
1. something that is impossible for someone writing an urbandictionary definition to be.
2. for the morons out there, not bias.
paul is so not unbiased cuz he wrote smack about the ipod on urbandictionary just because he was a retard and dropped it and hadn't gotten a warranty for it.