1. Tall plants consisting of a trunk and a crown, that are chopped down, smashed, and made into paper. Trees are less known for releasing oxygen and providing shelter for animals.
2. What neo-hippies claim to hug. You know.. the people who found their profound appreciation for nature in their senior year of highschool and will grow out of it in a year.
3. Slang for having sex- to "climb a tree" or "escalar un arbol" -phrases only used by extreme virgins.
1. I can't breathe. We must have chopped down too many trees.
2. I love trees! I love the world! I love tie-dye! I love Myspace!
3. WHY WON'T HE CLIMB A TREE WITH ME?
4. U know we lookin for the treez wit no seedz.
Make like a tree and get outta here!
Someone who is very tall, gangly, and tree-like.
Me: Look, it's David.
Friend: Oh, you mean Tree?
1. Another word of marijuana aka weed etc.
2. A very strong or muscular person
Niall: OMG Abdul Latif is such a tree! :o
Shane: Yea ino holy shit and so is David Belle
Another word for marijuana.
Shane: "Hey man, I'm so bored. You go any tree?"
Alex: "No. But I can call my dude and he will give us the hooook uuuup!!"
A person that is disliked, often found in the "backyard" or mind
God, that person is such a TREE!!!
Cork/Irish adjective. Besides the green things (and the number after 2) you can use the word tree in a slang sense to ask someone to leave.
Make like a tree...and leave.
Make like a tree...and branch out into other areas.