look up any word, like fleek:
Used to refer to something which you can't remember the name of. Also used as thingamajig.
Can you get me that thingamajiger over there?
You just click on the thingymajiger in the upper left-hand corner.

(also somethimes used with "one" and/or "the" as in "the one thingamajiger".
by Josh L. J. April 05, 2008