Franz: What, you want to cross swords with him, eh 'swashbuckler'?
1. An extravagant swordsperson or adventurer of some sort.
2. A sword-weiling hero/villain/person
3. A play, movie, or book dealing with a swashbuckler, one who swashbuckles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SWASHBUCKLERS ARE NOT ALWAYS PIRATES! Yes, most pirates are swashbucklers, but not all swashbucklers are pirates! Also, not all pirates OR swashbucklers are MALE! Get it? Got it? Good.
3. 'What kind of books do you read?'
'Oh, mostly fantasy tales and swashbucklers.'
2. what a pirate does when hes not making people walk the plank and hes not sailing the seven seas...
3. kira is wrong. swashbuckler forever!
: take a good look at yee swashbuckler over yonder, me thinks he shall be forced to walk thee plank!