look up any word, like ratchet:
Otherwise known as the Almásy Bosporus. The soft spot on the base of a woman's neck
"Um, Maddox, that place -- that place at the base of a woman's throat, you know, the hollow, here. Does it have an official name?"

"In case you're still wondering, this is called a suprasternal notch"
by mike w grape juice February 13, 2010