look up any word, like bae:
a subling is usually a small person (unless your old), that is the offspring of your sibling.

'sublings' refers to the group of people we currently call "nieces and nephews". Since we use the word 'siblings' to refer to our "sisters and brothers", we need a related word for their kids. Just replace the 'i' with a 'u'.
Since I have lots of siblings and they have lots of kids, I have an army of sublings. I buy birthday cards in bulk.
by ThomMc July 12, 2008
the collective noun to describe kids of siblings. There is currently no collective word to describe ones nieces and nephews.
My sublings always hover around me when i visit them for christmas, calling me their favourite uncle!
by chetnyc January 13, 2010