look up any word, like daquan:
"Strojk" is a golf term in some clubs in Sweden. A strojk is a slightly hooked shot that starts way out right and curves back to the course.
"Look, it's a strojk"
by farfar790 June 02, 2009
0 0

Words related to strojk

hook stroik stroiks strojks