look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
a word made up by illiterate people to replace the actual word squished. usually used by underpriveleged southerners, or people with down syndrome.
wow, my legs were squenched the whole time. im going to go beat my child
by hfhabvhasdavb August 01, 2009