Subscribe English
look up any word, like rule of three:
A blend of the two words "square" and "area". Rather than saying the squared area, one can just say, "squarea".
Brought into use by a University of Saskatchewan masters student in the Faculty of Engineering.
I must find the squarea in order to solve this problem.
by K.E. McIver March 27, 2007
2 5