the best phone service to turn to, if you want to be overcharged, denied minutes and deal with ghetto customer service 'representatives' who keep trying to get me to sign up for the latest 'fantastic offer'.
2. An easy excuse for dodging phone calls.
*girl looks at her phone bill* "$387 dollars! I only talked for 10 damn minutes. Fucking Sprint."
Girl: "Why don't you ever answer my phone calls? Don't you love me?"
Boy: "I got sprint."
(n) The 3rd largest wireless carrier in the United States in terms of current customers. Sprint is consistently the leader in new technologies and integrating new functions into wireless phone service in the US. Sprint also has the lowest deposits which leads to many people with poor credit and bill management ability to get into trouble with their accounts. This can result in the entries above, which are most likely left by customers who cannot manage their accounts properly.
Is that television on your phone? Yeah, it's Sprint TV.
1. to run at top speed
I sprinted down the track
To deny continued service to a customer because of the amount of attention required by the customer. Based on Sprint Nextel dropping cell phone customers who have contacted customer service too many times. News on this action can be found at news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9739869-7.htm l
"I'm sick of that customer. Let's sprint her." "He was so high maintenance, we sprinted him." "It seems like companies keep sprinting me. What's up with that?"
1. The cellular phone company with the least amount of towers. If you aren't right on top of a big metropolitan area, there is no service. If you live in the suburbs, forget about getting a Sprint phone.
2. (ham radio) Switching to QRP (reduced transmitter power) when you've already got a RST of 103 or less (barely readable weak mediocre fidelity signal). Only a good thing when you're doing QRSS CW (slow speed morse code).
1. I enjoy going onto the roof of a 50 story building during a snowstorm to get service, therefore I chose Sprint.
2. The amateur radio shack got warm from the transmitter in 90 degree weather when he was working Timbuktu, so he decided to go Sprint even though the other guy had trouble copying him.
OK, Dope, Fasho, sounds good
Selling Phones to Really Inadequite N@gg@z Today!
Bad reception to people who don't have good credit.
(P1)Hey yo! I got my sprint
(P3)Hey, even my T-Mobile phone has reception.
(P1)My Cingular phone does too.
(P4)Hey yo, my Verizon phone has reception.
(P1)Gotta take this phone back. I can't even pick up in Wal-Mart.