" Nah, i haven't had a chance, wait why?"
" Cause, man you gotta meet her shes a total SORREL!"
2. a description of a horse's colouring; reddish-brown.
3. a character in the noel coward play, 'hayfever'.
4. a grumpy female with eccentric tendencies, a habit of talking far too much and obsessions with cats, tea and spliffs.
1. 'oh look, there's some wood sorrel growing by that tree . . . '
2. 'i would say that horse is sorrel in it's colouring . . . '
3. 'do you know who played 'sorrel' in hayfever . . ?'
4. 'i feel like having a cuppa and talking about cats' 'really? you should go and see sorrel then . . . '
"That was a sorrel, don't worry it happens all the time"