2. to be owned, or served in utter humiliation or submission
3. to father
3. "Tyrone, come look at the beautiful child you have sonned."
1. What Can-I-Bus did to LL Cool J
2. What Nas did to Jay-Z
3. What 50 Cent did to Ja Rule
4. What Game turned right around and did to 50 Cent
Usually a b-boy reference to someone defeating another person in a battle using one of the 5 elements of hip-hop:
Rap battle, breakdance battle, graffiti/graff battle, DJ battle, or b-ball game. Can also be stretched to include fist fights "We sonned them niggaz the other day for trying to front, we rolled through with the bats and damn near bashed they head in".
See also: to son, son, schooled, owned, pwned, served, destroyed, defeated, smacked down, beat down, beat bad, b-boy, hip-hop, breakdancing, graff, graffiti, DJ, turntablism, battle, battle rap
2. Past tense: "Aha, that kid? Pssh. I totally sonned him the other day, and he still wants beef?"
3. Present tense: "We son kids all day long in my crew."