Top Definition
In chemistry, the word used to define a mixture of solute in solvent in which the concentration of each is equal. May also be called a soluvent.
After mixing equal amounts of two substances, John couldn't tell which was the solute and which was the solvent, thus forming a solvalute.
by Professor Snebat January 24, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.