A mathematical sign that shows that the total is coming right up. Every day when you do math, the = sign is necessary.
2*100=200. (Translation: two times one hundred equals two hundred.
- The state of something being the same, or having the same value
- Having the same value in measurement
- Having or showing no differences
Five is equal to five.
That boxes height is equal to this tv's height.
These two circles look equal.
this is all it should refer to =
this is pretty much the full basis of the definition 9 equals 9
1. to equal; being less than the standard expected in a certain situation by your friends.
2. word used in place of the equal sign commonly used in instant message conversation.
3. word used in place of any negative adjective.
1. (friend #1): "What did you do tonight?"
(friend #2): "I had sex with a fat girl."
(friend #1): "Man...YOU EQUAL!"
2. "You = not straight"
On the same level of importance. The same in every aspect of life.
Abells are equal to Lannis