A town in Berkshire, UK, near London. Known for being the subject of a John Betjemen poem, concrete boredom, depression, yoofcrime, and townies
. Not a place to go alone, unless you fancy being robbed blind.
Come friendly bombs, and fall on Slough,
It isn't fit for humans now.
where all the polish people go
Polish Man: We should leave Poland
2nd Polish Man: Let's go to Slough
A shit town that's been overly glamourised by Ricky Gervais
's hit TV series "The Office"
. 60% of the population are on hard drugs, the other 40% should be.
"Slough is a shit-hole etc etc etc"
a way of comparing something really bad.
ted: woah, this place is really squalid!
jez: yeah man, its worse than slough
ted: no way..nothings that bad!
The act of losing control of ones bowels after accidentally inserting your index finger into your anus.
See that guy over there, he sloughed himself the other day
A town just west of the M25 and sitting right on the M4, now commonly known from the TV series, "The Office" starring Ricky Gervais and some other people. This has lead to in my experience the comment of "oh..thats were the office is" after telling anyone where you are from. This is promptly lead up by a punch on my part.
Slough in actuality is mainly a giant trading estate for many major companies, however the glue between these multinational arse-raping corporations are the people of this town. Generally obnoxious, unwashed folk with an obsession of what time your phone has.
It is generally good advice to ignore the existence of junctions 5-7 on the M4, it will do your health a world of good. Unless you really want to experience our populace of the slightly unpleasant to the extremely nasty.
The only really boasting features the town has would be....um thought I had something there...nope its gone nvm. May as well deal with the crap things then, nightlife, shops, restaurants, and well..everything!
Oh almost forgot, the dumps pretty nice, its arranged neatly in sorting areas on a raised area for cars to then park up allowing easy access to the skips.
Watsa time Mate. 12:30. Nah, man wats the time on yur fone
Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
Like a ditch, only bigger and full of water. Ask someone from MooseJaw
He was really drunk and drove off the road and into a slough.