(look up "scraper bike" on youtube)
Tyrone: That go!
Jerome: We was ghost riding them too.
Tyrone: That sounds like hella fun, bud.
Things to watch out for:
1. The vocals sound like they were recorded at midnight - almost all of them are in a loud whisper
2. The video appears to be shot on a hand-held camera.
3. The first verse contains the following rhyme: "I go stupid, dumb, 18 retarded/On my scraper bike lookin' hella retarded."
4. The rapper with the first verse is wearing a black-and-silver weed leaf hoodie.
5. One member of the group (dreaded and has a yellow-and-green hat that still has the tag) never sings in the video but simply does "the upright worm" dance.
6. In the last verse, one of them claims that because his bike has handlebars, he "doesn't even need to steer," implying that the scraper bikes are, in fact, some bike/unicycle hybrid.
7. Throughout the video, the crew ride their bikes in traffic several times, oblivious to traffic. For unknown reasons, these clips were not edited and several shots show the weed-leaf-hoodie MC nearly getting hit by cars.
A bike with the front wheel removed, so that the fork scrapes along the ground when the bike is ridden. A bike will typically end up this way if the owner only locks the front wheel and fails to secure the frame. This mode of transport is popular among young males in the London borough of Southwark.
Charlene (begins to walk clockwise): Scraping on my scraper bike, scraping on my scraper bike, etc